Latest feature in the Yii E-Commerce platform is the Language Manager. This language manager is similar to the one i’ve used in Yii Framework CMS, With a few new features. With the current language manger you can:
- Create/Update/Delete Languages from the control panel
- Translate strings for each language separately
- Sync between source language and destination language
- Sync all languages
- View only strings requiring translation in a language
- Search for strings in a language
- Set language to be public or private
- See how many strings were translated versus number of total strings available
- Export language as an xml file
- Import language from a previously exported record - you can either update existing ones or skip them when importing. Import will create language if it’s not present.
See screenshot to get an idea of how this works.
[gallery link=”file” columns=”4”]